O.k.- Here it is ladies:
7 Random Facts about me:
1. I have only dated one guy- and I married him on the one year anniversary of our first date! We will be celebrating our 14th wedding anniversary in October! How lucky am I to have never had to "kiss any frogs" before I found my Prince Charming!!
2. I always said I would never have kids- I just could not imagine being anybody's mom. Now I have two little sweet boys and I could not be happier!! Kids make you strive to be a better person and make life so much more fun!
3. My favorite foods are cheese and chocolate- just not together.
4. I love scents that others probably would not- gasoline(the old kind, not the new kind), new tires, lumber yards, my Walmart brand dishwasher detergent... oh, I could go on and on.
5. I have a texture thing. I pretty much touch almost everything I see- especially when shopping, and I can't stand to touch silky fabrics- especially when my hands are cold. Yeah, I know I'm wierd.
6. I once was in a car accident and I still don't remember any of it. I have no idea how it happened. I had amnesia ( short term memory loss- not long term) for several hours afterwards and kept saying the same things over and over. When my husband showed up at the crash scene he said I was sitting there in a daze and I said "Hi Honey! What happened? You look nice!" over and over and over again! Then at the hospital he said I kept rolling my eyes around all wierd, looking a bit crazy. Guess I was just being silly, but he was more than a little worried that I would never be normal again- poor guy!
7. I really hate talking on the phone, unless it's to my mom and I pretty much just sit there and make her talk!
That's the best I could think of- it was hard to come up with some that weren't already in my 50 things about me post. I guess I'm supposed to tag 7 more people, but everyone I know in blogland has already been tagged for this.
Have a lovely day, ladies!