Monday, June 11, 2007

Fairy Jar Swap!!!



I was lucky enough to participate in Little Melfie's Jar Fairy Swap and my partner was the fablulous Jenny of "Everyday is a Holiday"!!! Look at the amazing fairy jar I recieved!!! Isn't it the sweetest, prettiest jar fairy??? Look- there is a aqua feather and a pink bell at the top!! Inside is the sweetest fairy with sparkling pink wings, lovely floral paper background, and a sweet bird on a vintage millinery flower!!I LOVE it to bits!!!! Thank you SO much Jenny!!

The photo below is the fairy jar I sent Jenny. We were amazed how similar the jars we sent each other were! Both photos are by Jenny. I can't wait till I get a new camera so I can take photos of all the lovely 3D things I make and recieve in these fabulous swaps!!!

11 comments:

Jamie said...

Aren't you a lucky girl!!! These are so sweet. You both did a fabulous job!! I love that you both were channeling similar things for your jars. Cool!! Love,Jamie

Michele said...

Hi Michelle! Wasn't Melfie's swap great? Your jar is so cute. I wanted to thank you for stopping by my blog...yours is lovely and I'm looking forward to dropping in often. :)Michele

Heather - Speckled Egg said...

Wow!!!!! Gorgeous jars! This was a great swap!!! :)

FrenchGardenHouse said...

Both are such beautiful and fun jars! That was a really great swap, these look like they could be fairy sisters.

Wishing you a lovely weekend,
Lidy

paige said...

how fun!
please share your collaboration with jenny!

IsabellasCloset said...

What very beautiful jars.. and what talented Gals you both are! I'm sure you will enjoy your jars very much.
Hope you have a lovely day!!
~Mary~ :-}

purpurkaiser said...

Both fairies are beautiful, i love pink glitter.

I am Amy Wagner... said...

Oh I love the jars! I have several neat jars I have been squirreling away to make something almost like that. Art is FUN!
Amy

Matroskin said...

Cute fairies! What a delightful idea. The colours are just perfect.

Stephanie said...

Gorgeous jars!! Hope you are having a wonderful week!

Stephanie
Angelic Accents

sa said...

AV,無碼,a片免費看,自拍貼圖,伊莉,微風論壇,成人聊天室,成人電影,成人文學,成人貼圖區,成人網站,一葉情貼圖片區,色情漫畫,言情小說,情色論壇,臺灣情色網,色情影片,色情,成人影城,080視訊聊天室,a片,A漫,h漫,麗的色遊戲,同志色教館,AV女優,SEX,咆哮小老鼠,85cc免費影片,正妹牆,ut聊天室,豆豆聊天室,聊天室,情色小說,aio,成人,微風成人,做愛,成人貼圖,18成人,嘟嘟成人網,aio交友愛情館,情色文學,色情小說,色情網站,情色,A片下載,嘟嘟情人色網,成人影片,成人圖片,成人文章,成人小說,成人漫畫,視訊聊天室,a片,AV女優,聊天室,情色,性愛