Sunday, October 28, 2012

Sweet Vintage Finds

Hello, sweet friends!  Guess I haven't blogged much lately, have I?  But I have been trying to keep up with all of your fabulous blogs. My birthday was earlier this month so I have a few fun finds to share with you!  I found this lovely vintage ticking pillow.
I just love it!  I think it looks really nice with this great blue frame from T.J. Maxx.  The photo in it is my great Aunt Virginia.  She was a cutie pie!  I also found these pretty vintage ornaments.  One can't ever have too many of those...ever!  The ones with indents are my favorite and I was lucky to find quite a few!
 And the lovely vintage tablecloth under them was a steal because it has a few little holes and stains, but it's still so pretty!  The colors are just perfect!
I've had some really good luck at the Goodwill lately, also.  My finds include a vintage pink planter and sweet birdies in the prettiest spring colors!  I also found a wood cubby, but I will wait to show you till I paint it.

I will show you more of what I found at T.J. Maxx and Marshalls and a few goodies my mama gave my for my birthday at our next visit! Please excuse my blog looking a bit wonky today.  I am trying to make some changes, but obviously have no idea what I am doing.  Hopefully, I will figure it all out eventually.
Michelle xoxo

13 comments:

simmone said...

Love your goodies, esp. the Christmas ornaments,just in time too.Love the colour of the frame.

TammysVintage Finds said...

Happy Belated Birthday! You have some sweet finds! Especially love the ornaments (indented ones are hard to find) and the tablecloth (I have one just like it). I am also a Texas resident (Dallas/Ft. Worth area), so it's nice to see what other people are finding in the Lone Star State.

Thanks for sharing your treasures!

Tammy

Paula said...

Hello dearest, sweet Michelle! It is so good to see your blog post! I have missed you my friend! I hope you had a wonderful birthday!!!! Many blessings and a big hug to you! I love all of your gorgeous vintage finds! You always find the prettiest things! Love the sweet colors and that darling photo of your aunt! Your blog looks beautiful and I love the new header! I am so glad you found so many pretty things sweetie! I look forward to seeing the birthday gifts from your dear momma! Thank you for visiting me and for your kind words! Love you lots! xo~Paula

melanie said...

your finds are fantastic! thank you for sharing them...and I hope your birthday was fabulous!

Sandi~A Cottage Muse said...

Happy Belated Birthday!
Loving all your new treasures and can't wait to see more!

Kelsea Echo said...

Pretty finds! I love all of the pastels and your pretty frame! Always on the lookout for good frames. =)

Faye said...

Happy Belated Birthday! You found some nice things, I would have picked them up too. Love that pillow ticking! Nice to see you back!

Blessed Serendipity said...

So nice to see you posting again. I missed you! I LOVE all your adorable finds. Hope you had a wonderful birthday.

xo
Danielle

Linda @ Itsy Bits And Pieces said...

Such lovely eye candy...love all of your goodies! Thanks so much for stopping by my fun finds post!

Robbie said...

Hello Michelle
What a lovely blog you have created here! Love everything, always such pretty things in your collection!

Robbie said...

Hello Dear Paula
What a beautiful blog you've created here, I love all of your pretty things and the way you display your treasured collections is perfect! I hope that you had a happy birthday with lots of delicious treats!!! Cheerio for now RobbieBx

Manuela@A Cultivated Nest said...

Lovely items! TJX is one of my favorite stores. It's hard to walk out of there with out a little something!

chateau chic said...

First of all, I love your header for this time of year! So soft and lovely!! What great finds, all with those beautiful pastel colors that I can never get enough of.
Mary Alice