Sunday, January 06, 2013

  Hello Sweet Friends!  I hope you all had a lovely Christmastime with your families.  We had a lovely time here.  I thought I would share a few of the beautiful Christmas presents I received. 
 My sweet mama sent me most of these lovely things, plus some candy and crafting supplies and lots of pretty doilies and things for creating Valentines!

My boys gave me a cupon for a free trip to my favorite antique stores, so of course I wasted no time!  I bought this vintage book with the gorgeous cover, some pink vintage flowers, the sweet vintage button card and an old version of The Three Bears. 
 I adore the sweet illustrations.  These two are my favorites.  Have you ever seen a cuter Goldilocks? I found a few more goodies that I will show you on our next visit.


Merci-Notes said...

Hi Michelle,
I have not seen you around much *internet of course,hehe*

I am hoping al is well with you and your are happily immersed in a wonderful project!

With Kindness,

Corey Moortgat said...

Hi Michelle! It was so nice to hear from you! Yes, you definitely need to get some washi tape- it's so pretty! And I'm so glad that your hubby allows you to make your home so girly- with 4 boys in the house, you definitely need to assert yourself in the home, right??!

Jacquelyn Nelson - Online PhD Resources said...

Hobby Lobby really doesn’t run out of good stuff! I thought I was in Wonderland while viewing all those cute and stunning goodies! They are really attractive and so lovely! I hope I get one for my daughter. She will die to have one of those glittered bunny for decorations.

Furnace Cleaning said...

When I take a look at your web site in Safari, it looks fine however,

- Duct Cleaning Edmonton | Duct Cleaning | Furnace Cleaning

rsgoldfast said...

I was [StreetPassing with] a lot fewer men and women compared to I expected, therefore i thought there was greater take action,Inch explained Konno.While Konno went back to be

able to Nintendo's office buildings inside Okazaki, japan, they and a team assembled StreetPass Pass on, allowing 3DSes to deliver info into a main hosting server whenever a

individual sessions a Developers Zoom hotspot; when yet another Nintendo 3ds seller sessions that Manufacturers Area after, their own 3DS should be able to acquire that info.

Old School RS Gold

Old School Runescape Gold

jeannine nye said...

I loved his picture, the latest boy to join you, and I realise that you cannot have much time left over to blog, but it would ne nice to see some more of whats been going on..{I know I am nosy**}. I had five babies, but they were both girls and boys, having four boys truly would be quite a handful.. wait until they are all grown up like mine, and the joy will still continue! Happy New Year, Janzi