Monday, June 11, 2007

Fairy Jar Swap!!!



I was lucky enough to participate in Little Melfie's Jar Fairy Swap and my partner was the fablulous Jenny of "Everyday is a Holiday"!!! Look at the amazing fairy jar I recieved!!! Isn't it the sweetest, prettiest jar fairy??? Look- there is a aqua feather and a pink bell at the top!! Inside is the sweetest fairy with sparkling pink wings, lovely floral paper background, and a sweet bird on a vintage millinery flower!!I LOVE it to bits!!!! Thank you SO much Jenny!!

The photo below is the fairy jar I sent Jenny. We were amazed how similar the jars we sent each other were! Both photos are by Jenny. I can't wait till I get a new camera so I can take photos of all the lovely 3D things I make and recieve in these fabulous swaps!!!

10 comments:

Jamie said...

Aren't you a lucky girl!!! These are so sweet. You both did a fabulous job!! I love that you both were channeling similar things for your jars. Cool!! Love,Jamie

Michele said...

Hi Michelle! Wasn't Melfie's swap great? Your jar is so cute. I wanted to thank you for stopping by my blog...yours is lovely and I'm looking forward to dropping in often. :)Michele

Heather - Speckled Egg said...

Wow!!!!! Gorgeous jars! This was a great swap!!! :)

FrenchGardenHouse said...

Both are such beautiful and fun jars! That was a really great swap, these look like they could be fairy sisters.

Wishing you a lovely weekend,
Lidy

paige said...

how fun!
please share your collaboration with jenny!

a Pocket Angel said...

What very beautiful jars.. and what talented Gals you both are! I'm sure you will enjoy your jars very much.
Hope you have a lovely day!!
~Mary~ :-}

Anonymous said...

Both fairies are beautiful, i love pink glitter.

Amy said...

Oh I love the jars! I have several neat jars I have been squirreling away to make something almost like that. Art is FUN!
Amy

Matroskin said...

Cute fairies! What a delightful idea. The colours are just perfect.

Stephanie ~ Angelic Accents said...

Gorgeous jars!! Hope you are having a wonderful week!

Stephanie
Angelic Accents