Friday, March 21, 2008

Happy Easter!!Who me? No photos of a hutch decorated for Easter? The girl who redecorates her hutch at least every couple of weeks? Surely, there must be some mistake! Easter is two days away! Well, I'll see what I can do about that. For now, here are a couple of sweet Easter postcards. Hope you all have a wonderful Easter!! Oh, I almost forgot to tell you I haven't posted for so long because my computer was broken, but all is well with it now (hopefully!) so will be posting more soon!

3 comments:

Lori said...

Michelle, those cards are SOOOO sweet, i really love the second one...glad you got your computer fixed...and LOL about the hutch...i'll bet you already have it spruced up for the holiday...have a Blessed Easter:)

Alison Gibbs said...

Cute postcards. I'll be waiting to see that hutch
Alison

Emma's Paper Patch said...

such sweet postcards! can't wait to see your hutch...glad to see that your computer is fixed. have a blessed easter!
alissa